Saturday, December 12, 2009

New construction update...

(Brendan)

If you don't live in Minnesota, I can inform you that the past week has been bitterly, bitterly cold. Once in the past week I went to the house to drop off a sink for the plumbers and planned to take pictures for a blog post, and it was so cold (near 0 deg F) I just got the heck out of there without bothering with the pictures. Today it was mercifully warmer (20 deg F, heat wave!) and so when Molly and I stopped by the house I jumped out and did a quick video walk-through. A video walk-through is really the best way to see progress on the house at this point; still images of interior framing make it hard to get a grasp of what you are looking at.



Windows are set to arrive Dec. 16th, with completion of window installation by Dec. 21. The workers are very much looking forward to getting the radiant heat turned on!

1 comment:

John Curran said...

It's almost like being there, thanks for the video!