Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy "Jesus Year" Birthday, Brendan!

Happy 33rd Birthday to my wonderful husband. You have officially reached your "Jesus Year," as your buddies like to say. May it be the holiest year of your life so far!

I am so blessed by you and praise God for the wonderful husband, father, spiritual leader, and provider you are. Thank you for walking this sometimes intense road with me. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Love,
Molly

PS--Maxy says "We go get [surprise]. Ah Daddy Boofday." You'll have to wait until you get home to see what it is!

2 comments:

John Curran said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Brendan!

[Mine is the 4th~]

Debbie (Nana) Koop said...

As I prayed for you, my son, in church today another lady said her son was 33 also today. Imagine that. Anyway, I love you so and pray that you may continue to seek God's will for your life, be open to receive the immense love that he has for you and in turn give that love to your family and others. Love, Mom