Friday, September 18, 2009

I'll be on retreat this weekend...

(Brendan)

I'll be on a retreat this weekend in Buffalo, MN with these guys...

The Miles Christi order of priests specializes in running retreats using the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius of Loyola. We became acquainted with them as they often have a booth at the Minnesota Catholic Home Educator's Conference that we attend yearly at the University of St. Thomas in St. Paul, MN. This particular retreat is for men only (they also run retreats for women only). Here's the details on the retreat I'm attending.

You know the Miles Christi priests are solid not only by the fact that they wear cassocks (as pictured above), but they also have the following on their homepage :-)

2 comments:

Molly said...

In case anyone is wondering, the rest of us are experiencing the polar opposite of a silent retreat here at home. No different from any other day, I suppose. Everyone is missing Daddy!

Anonymous said...

i love the miles christi movement. my son went on one of their retreats recently and had a very lovely time. (my words not his. after all he is a teenager!)