Monday, February 4, 2008

Thank you Laura!

(Brendan)

Laura "the crazy mama" has graciously bestowed an "Excellent" rating upon our humble blog (thank you!).
Me being the typical male, I was horrified to find out that I would actually have to do work as a result of this, and nominate 10 other blogs. Luckily, right now I'm at work, and I just can't do it.

But I'll send some traffic Laura's way and hope people get the chance to check out her and her wonderful family. And Minnesotans stick together (literally, you can get your tongue stuck on us in this weather). We just came out of a cold snap where it was regularly in the -20's air temp (degrees F, though degrees C is almost equal in that temp) with -40 degree windchills (or more). I love that, because it keeps people from moving here to experience the good life. If we didn't have a spell like that every once in a while (and faithfully report on it), then everyone would want to move here and it would be too crowded (note: notice I did not say "overpopulated" :-), it would just take me much longer to get to work).

1 comment:

Laura The Crazy Mama said...

Right back atcha, Mr. Koop! Happy Lent!